Sunday 9 June 2013

Mini Ballet Shoes

These babies are my old ballet shoes from when I was 5 years old. They are a bit ruined and dirty but I love them. I got them from 'Katz' a dance shop based in the UK. Here is their link to their website http://www.katz-dancewear.co.uk/

My mum had to sew on the pink elastics but I would recommend that you personally sew them yourselves unless you can't. They are satin ballet slippers however you can get the leathers.

Here is the base of the shoe. It is suede and also quite dirty. I think you could tell I loved ballet a lot. It may sound weird to you but these ballet shoes have made me join ballet in September.
 
I personally cannot wait to get my adult pair of ballet shoes and start afresh. It will be like turning over a new leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment